Easy and delicious Gazpacho Soup
- 6-7 ripe tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 purple onion, finely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 4-5 cups of tomato juice
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients and blend to your desired consistency.
- Store (in a non- metal container) and refrigerate overnight so the flavors can blend together.